Sight Word My Activities

Sight Word My Activities. Pdf (14.41 mb) practice the word my with this interactive sight word reader. This is a wonderful resource site with easy to recreate activities to help children in sight word/high frequency word mastery.

Sight Word Readers For The Word My
Sight Word Readers For The Word My from teachingmama.org

Like the worksheets that you draw a line to the matching pair… but big. Two sets of sight words cards and a fly swatter. You may have to write the same letters several times, depending on which words you are working on.

These Printable Sight Word Worksheets Will Help Your Students Grow As Readers!


Spell the sight words 47,882 plays k, grade 1, 2 (911) spell the sight words. Suitable for kindergarten, preschool, prep, grades 1,2 and 3. Put the second set of cards face down in a stack as a draw pile.

P2 Finds The Word And Swats It With The Fly Swatter.


They will get to practice reading, tracing, writing, spelling, find the sight word my in the sentences, and more. Awyemgnjmyn blue red 1 1 2 3 4 5 2 1 2 color the word. Add to my workbooks (38) download file pdf embed in my website or blog add to google classroom

On The Worksheet, Students Are Asked To Read, Trace, Write, Spell, Color And Write A Sentence Using The Sight Word.


You may have to write the same letters several times, depending on which words you are working on. The “my” sight word practice worksheet has a few activities to help students read and write the word fluently. A spider web caught the sight words!

Sight Word Secret Code Center.


Write the letters of each word that are on the sight words cards on the rock with a marker. Explore even more ways to learn! Write sight words on index cards and spread them out in the yard or in a large room.

Lay One Set Of Cards Out In A Grid, Face Up.


Find matching pairs of sight words. These sight word activities for kids help make the process fun and engaging! Sight word my online exercise for preschool.